IT Professionals and Data Analysts for Canadian Permanent Residency

AdminBlog, Immigration

Not enough points to migrate to Canada? Do you have over 4 years experience in the following job?

At Canadian Immigration Pros, we are badly in need of Computer Professionals to migrate to Canada. If you are:
Information systems analysts and consultants

  • IT (information technology) consultant
  • computer systems analyst
  • informatics consultant
  • informatics security analyst
  • information systems business analyst
  • information systems quality assurance analyst
  • management information systems (MIS) analyst
  • systems auditor
  • systems consultant
  • systems security analyst
  • Database analysts and data administrators
  • Database analysts designer
  • Data administrators
  • data administrator
  • data custodian
  • data dictionary administrator
  • data warehouse analyst
  • database administrator (DBA)
  • database analyst
  • database architect
  • technical architect – database
  • Computer programmers and interactive media developersWeb programmer
  • application programmer
  • business application programmer
  • computer game developer
  • computer programmer
  • e-business (electronic business) software developer
  • interactive media developer
  • multimedia developer
  • operating systems programmer
  • programmer analyst
  • scientific programmer
  • software developer
  • software programmer
  • systems programmer
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
  • Internet site designer
  • Internet site developer
  • Intranet site designer
  • Web designer
  • Web developer
  • Web manager
  • Web site developer
  • Webmaster
  • e-business Web site developer

Computer network technicians

  • Internet Web site technician
  • LAN (local area network) administrator
  • LAN (local area network) technician
  • Web technician
  • computer network technician
  • data centre operator
  • network administrator
  • network support technician
  • supervisor, computer network technicians
  • system administrator

Mary Ann Go, Paralegal and Regulated License Immigration Consultant can help you become a permanent resident.

Candidates must be:
Be between 21 and 45 years of age;
Have completed college/university for which they received a diploma, certificate, or degree;
Have at least four years of full-time work experience in the past five years;
Have passed a General IELTS test with a minimum score of 7 in each band;
Proof of Funds Available to Support Yourselves: Can$14,000 applicant
$2,000 for spouse
$2,000 for each child

Contact me: New BEGINNINGS Legal Service
Email: [email protected]

[contact-form-7 id=”34″ title=”Contact Form Canadian Immigration Pros”]