ATCO Class Action Lawsuit
A class action lawsuit has been filed against ATCO LTD. in relation to the explosion of a private residence in the community of Dickinsfield, Fort McMurray, Alberta.
The class action lawsuit filed in Edmonton, Alberta on February 6th, 2017 in the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta seeks, among other things, damages in the amount of $20,000,000.00 for:
- For persons who suffered loss or damage to their property;
- The cost of repairs or replacement of the lost or damaged property;
- Additional living expenses incurred in the process of procuring alternate
- Damages for mental and emotional stress related to the loss or damage of the
- Out-of-Pocket expenses associated with the loss or damage of the property.
These allegations have not yet been proven in a court of law.
As an experienced law firm we know what it takes to maximize your settlement. We will deal with all the paper work and legal side of things.
Please note you are not charged ANY fees for engaging us to represent you in this class action – our law firm will be paid from recovered proceeds if this class action is successful.
We will need your contact information to build your file. Any supporting documentation will help this lawsuit.
We will send you a copy of our contingency agreement for the class action with the appropriate information filled in.
We’ll reach out to answer any questions and provide guidance on signing and notarizing the contract to become a class member.
We’re going to fight for a fair settlement. We work on contingency and take a fee as a percentage, only if we win.