We’ll help you choose the dispute resolution tactic that’s right for your situation. That can include negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or trial as a last resort. We have extensive experience with mediation and the arbitration process, and often use them to reach a settlement outside of court. If we use a mediator, we’ll choose one based on their strengths and your case.
If a trial is needed, our group’s 10,000+ combined days in court and arbitration have given us the skill to respond quickly, appropriately, and decisively. We’ve appeared in all levels of court in Alberta, and have extensive experience with other administrative and regulatory bodies. We’ve successfully negotiated solutions in highly challenging situations, which is why our offers are taken more seriously by the opposition.
We represent clients in many areas, including:
- Administrative and regulatory
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Business law
- Condominium law and homeowners’ associations
- Contract disputes and issues
- Debt recovery and foreclosure under banking and condominium law
- Defective products and consumer protection
- Franchises and dealerships
- Real estate
Adding complicated legal jargon to an already stressful situation isn’t helpful. We’ll communicate with you in plain English and save the legal language for legal documents.